Monday, June 8, 2009

not knowing on what to write.

As far as 1 month has passed, i realise that i have nothing in my head that i can actually blog about....im totaly blank like a white A4 paper....

well i think i should just blog about what have i done so far for this holidays other then bumming around :

from the 1st till the 3rd of june , me myself with adrees,james,fitri and gautham we went for our own camping trip at sunway...we bunked at a budget hotel at mentari sunway......adrees and i ,we got the room by talking to the guy at the counter..and believe it or not u dont have to be 21 to get a rrom there its just a formality they put up so the cops wont harm their buisness..on the first nite we went for a midnight movie and we chill at the hotel....but before that adrees and i went to 7/11 to change some of his 10sen coins which he had hundreds of them..on the second night all of us went to this event called spade at glenmarie.....me and adrees got stuck there for 1 hour after 12am with not enough money and trying to find our way back to subang, where else everyone else has left the place.

after our little camping trip .i practicly wasted my time on the internet and watching tv....
but most likely i might be going to terrenganu with my bro and my uncle and chill there till sunday.....so this will actualy be my real holiday...

well good bye as i have no idea on what to blog about this time ...
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment